Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tagging

Jeg har blitt tagget av Marte (tusen takk, vennen). Her er mitt bidrag:

4 Jobs I’ve had: Waitress in several hotels in Norway, secretary in an American Oil Company (in Norway), seller in a boutique for womens clothes, my own boss in my own company!
4 movies I’ve seen: Atonement, Rattatouille, SOS Svartskjær, The Golden Compass
4 places I’ve been: Sydney (Australia), Auckland (New Zealand), Bangkok (Thailand), Beijing (China)
4 places I’ve lived: Okpo (South Korea), Trondheim (Trøndelag), Nice (France), Marseille (France)
4 tv program’s I watch: Hearbeat, Desperate Housewives, Midsomer Murders, ... (I don't watch TV much)
4 radioshows: P4s Radiofrokost, Mikael Direkte, ... (I don't remember all the programms, but I listen to P4 when I listen to the radio)
4 favourite foods: Chocolate cake, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lasagne, blue cheese
4 place’s I’d rather be: Paris, Rome, London, in a huge crafts shop in the U.S.)
4 Next Victims: Gunnhild, Inger Marie, Anita, Elisabeth (There’s no obligation it’s just for fun.)

Takk for meg idag.

No comments: