Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

10x10 cm card

I have a last card to show you before I go away from the computer (sometimes it is dangerous to sit down in front of the computer because I'll never leave!!!)

I had agreed to send some stampimages to Dorte in Denmark and I wanted to put a small card together with the images. So this is what I made for her. The flowers are from Cuddly Buddly and the text is from Ditten&Datten.

I love making these small cards (approx. 4"x4"). They are so easy to make since you don't have the space to put a lot on it :) Again I have used the swirl from Stempelglede and text from Ditten&Datten.
The back was made easy with only a textstamp from Ditten&Datten (it says Made specially for you).
Okey folks, that's all for now. I really have to do someting else now. I have been sitting by the computer for ages!!!

Have a really nice day all of you popping by. Please leave a comment before you leave. I love all the comments I get :)

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.

Jeg elsker mit kort. Det er super flot. Du er utroligt kreativ og meget meget talentfuld. Jeg kigger forbi din blog næsten hver dag.
Jeg er vild med alle dine swirls. Jeg må lifte ideen og få prøvet det.
Alle de nye kort på din blog er super flotte. Verdensklasse