Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Award


While I was on vacation sweet Marte gave me this award. That is so kind of her!!!
The rules for this award: 1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
It seems like a lot of people already has received this award, but I will give it to these girls:
Check out their blogs. A lot of amazing creativity going on here!!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

hei hei
tusen tusen takk;)
ha en kjempe fin sommer videre;)

Hilsen Elisabeth

Stjerneglimt said...

Hei! Takk takk, morro med en slik hilsen, fortsatt god sommer!

Jorunn said...

ÅÅÅÅ tusen takk skal du ha!!!

Stor klem,
Jorunn