Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Best friend

My best friend through almost 30 years had birthday, and of course I had to make a card for her!!! I had no clue where to start but kind of let me go along the road picking up this and that to put on the card. The stamps from Stempelglede (swirl and text) have been in my posession for such a long time, but I have to be honest never used them on a card (embarresed). Now came the perfect moment for them and I just love them (I always have, but now I REALLY do LOVE them!!!) The swirl has so fine details and it is perfect to use on edges and along top or bottom.... It is just perfect *sigh* Inside with another text from Stempelglede and of course the swirl again :)
More swirls :), and text from Ditten&Datten.
By the way, the swirls on the top and bottom (front & back) are embossed.

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Super flot kort. Jeg er vild med de der swirls.