Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, July 11, 2008

A card for my niece

My niece turns twelve soon and of course I had to make a card for her. She is a very nice girl and then I thought this image I received from Dorte would be perfect! And since it is a summer birthday it would be even more perfect!!

The swirls along the edges are from Stempelglede, the ticket is a stamp from KH Design. Paper unknown.

Inside with the same swirls from Stempelglede, and a textstamp from Norsk Stempelblad.Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet and the swirl from Stempelglede again.
Now I just have to go out and buy the gift. I am sending it all up to the westcoast of Norway tomorrow morning. My sons are leaving tomorrow to stay there for some days :)

Well, it is a nice day outside my window. And here am I sitting twiddling my thumbs... Ha-ha! No, I am not doing that. But it is awfully quite these days. It seems like everyone are on vacations. Since I am already done with my holiday for this time I will have some relaxed days here in my shop. I have a lot of things to do so I would be better off if I just did some of those things. But it is all kind of boring things. It is much more fun surfing other blogs, so that's what I'm going to do!!!

Have a nice day all of you popping in. Say hello to me before you leave, please!!

Kristin :)

1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så mye fint du har laga i det siste, Kristin! :)

Ha en fortsatt god sommer!!!