Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Card for a nephew

My nephew turned 10, July 1st, and I made this card for him.

The motif is from Cuddly Buddly. It looks very pale here but I guess it must be the flash that did that, because it was not this pale in real life :) The dog is also Cuddly Buddly. The text is from Lissie Design. The numbers are from Autumn Leaves. They are embossed with white and then cut out. The light blue carton is embossed (from Aud) and I put some distress ink on top to highlight the diamonds. The diamonds under the text is from Aud Design. The flowers are from Prima. Inside I decorated with some stamps from a set I don't know where comes from. I bought i last year and I threw away the label before I wrote it down :(
The text is from Ditten&Datten.
The frame around the text is from Aud Design. The text is from Ditten&Datten. Everything is embossed in white.

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Et herligt drengekort. De stempler er alletiders. Flot flot kort.