Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cardmaking class for kids 1

Two days before I left for holiday I held a class for 10 girls. It was really fun. The girls were all so eager to get things done and they thought everything was a blast. It's nice to have childrens classes when you get this feedback!!

One of the cards they made was this one. It is very simple but it took some time to make it. There's a lot of embossing around the edge (clear with glitter), and the texts on the tags are also embossed. And I used the same stamp over and over again. Not so smart when I had one stamp for ten girls and they had to use it repeatedly!! But they all went home with a finished card!!





No comments: