Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Goodiebag for the teacher

My youngest son's teacher through the last 4 years were leaving the class, and of course we wanted to give something special to her. She has been a super teacher and all the kids have loved her (at least my son has :))

I decorated a paperbag and filled it with chocolates inside. I used a stamp motif from Cuddly Buddly on one side, and a text stamp from Papirgleder and a frame stamp from 7Gypsies. The paper I bought cheap in Nille (cheap store in Norway :)) On the other side I used a stampmotif from Cuddly Buddly (again) and I put two tags on the ribbon. On one of them my son wrote a little thank you - note to his teacher. I wrote the teacher's name on a 'tag' from QK and put on a ribbon beside the motif. The ribbon is from American Crafts.

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Fantastisk flot pose. Hvor er det bare en god ide. Og super flot udført.