Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

New order

A mother of a friend of mine called me one day in June. She asked me if I could make a card for a friend of her turning 60. She gave me some ideas about how this lady was and then I made this card for her.

I have used my favourite stamp, the dancing lady from Art Impression. Then I have used picnic basket from Magnolia, and so are the muffins as well. The text stamp is from Lissie Design, the numbers on top are from Autumn Leaves. The tag is from 7Gypsies. I have written the name my self. Ribbons from American Crafts and Kort&Godt Hobby. Paper from Papirdesign.

Inside I have decorated with one of the many beatiful stamps from Bella Stamps set. I love them!! And the text stamp is from Ditten&Datten.
The back is decorated using the paper from Papirdesign. I have stamped a frame from 7Gypsies and then stamped the text from Ditten&Datten inside.


1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Fantastisk kort. Igen jeg er vild med dine swirls. Det giver sådan en utrolig flot effekt.