Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Old cards 2

Another birtdaycard. This time for my oldest son's schoolmate turning 12 years. It is so convenient having some images finished up already :) This is a image I had from a lovely lady called Dorte. We swapped a lot of images and I must say I really fell in love with some stamps from Cuddly Buddly. Like this one. The text is from Ditten&Datten (top) and Lissie Design (below). The bees are from Whispers, Sugarloaf Products. I don't remember where I have the paper from.
Inside I have made a tag with numbers from Autumn Leaves. The text on the right side is from Lissie Design, and with a frame from 7Gypsies.The back is made simple with a text stampr from Ditten&Datten, and a frame from 7Gypsies.




1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

Super flot drengekort. Rigtig god ide med blomsterne som han ligger på. Herligt.