Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And again!

Phew! Sometimes it seems like I am making a lot of cards just to sell to someone else. This card I made for my neighbour. She came to my house one evening kind of frustrated that she hadn't found any card she liked for a wedding she was going to in three days. She kindly asked me if I could make a card for her. I hesitated a bit because my sister and family was visiting and I thought it would be kind of unpolite to sit down and make a card then! But my sister was happy to come with me to my shop so I could make this.

Since I didn't have a lot of time to find creative solutions I ended up with a simple card. But I guess it is okey anyway. At least it is more personal :)

I decorated the inside with rings and the sentence "Together is a nice place to be" :)
Again I made the back very simple :) Ta-ta for now!! :)

1 comment:

Nice said...

Höh? Where are the kommentarer?
Thats a brilliance card!