Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

And she is still alive...

...and kicking!! :) Well, well, well! I haven't been very active on the blog-side of my life lately. I have felt kind of 'why bother'-ish, if you know what I mean ;) But now I will try to at least give you a new card-update if nothing else.
I have written about the new Norwegian challenge blog before, and yesterday was the Grand Opening of it. And what an opening. They have a great guest designer this very first week, Hilde Røisehagen also known as Stempelgal. She has made a beautiful card with a challenge to make a non-square card, inspired by the name of the challenge blog (Sugar sweet), and by using charms. Wow! And look at all the other beautiful cards made by the great DT members!!!
Well, the point is that I was really inspired by this challenge (and that's the point I guess) so I made a card to my niece. She has a birthday on Monday so it was time to make something quite quickly :)
The card I made is lifted from a card I received from Hege-Annie. It was just right for this challenge!!! The white flower I also got from Hege-Annie (Thank you!)

Now I hope I can be the lucky one winning the challenge (ha-ha-ha) :)

Have a nice day everyone! Ta-ta for now :)

9 comments:

Åshild Ruud said...

Flott bidrag til den aller første utfordringen, Kristin :) Herlig kort! Takk for at du deltar!

Åshild

Kristine said...

Et lekkert blomsterkort til vår første utfordring! Takk for at du er med;)
God helg og klem fra Kristine;)

Camilla said...

Nydelig blomserkort Kristin!! Fine lilla farger, så nå blir niesen din glad!! Kortet mitt til Sukkersøtt er også snart ferdig, med det ble firkantet det da (bare ikke 15x15;)), ikke så oppfinnsom som deg!
Ha en god dag!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Hanne said...

Så godt å se at det er liv i deg, Kristin, og hvilket liv! Et herlig kort, og for en smart vri å lage det som en blomst.

Fint at du er med, ha en strålende helg!
Klem fra Hanne:)

Maya said...

Kjempe flott kort som niesen din helt sikkert kommer til å sette pris på :)
De liker jo sukkersøte kort!

Klemmer fra Maya

neeta said...

Kjempeflott bidrag, herlige farger. Takk for at du blir med!:)

Ha en flott dag!

eba said...

Herlig kort!

Ila said...

Wow! Great job on the challenge...this card is Cute and Fabulous!!!...Hugs, Ila

Synnøve Olava said...

Nydelig kort..., flott bidrag til den første utfordringen!

xoxo