Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Blog Candy Words" and other blog candies

Hanne has a blog candy going on in her blog. Please check it out! It is quite special and interresting, and I'm sure she'll get a lot of nice "answers" to it! My problem is that I'm hopeless at all these words and poems my self. I love them when I hear them but can't remember anything when I need to have something smart! But please give it a try yourself! You have until Tuesday 5th August.

Bev has this great blog candy in her blog. Check it out! It runs until August 9th.

Tanja has a blog candy as well. Lovely things you can win!! Give it a go before it's too late :) She'll choose a random winner August 9th.

Karin has a blog candy in her blog. There you can have three chances to win if you do all the things she asks for. Give it a go before Tuesday 5th.

4 comments:

Tanja said...

Thank you for joining and good luck!

Hugs Tanja

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

thank you for joinig my candy.
Good luck to you.

xoxo Karin

Hanne said...

Ti-hi ;) tusen takk! Du får en lapp i hatten likevel du, for et ærlig forsøk!

God søndag, Kristin!
Klem fra Hanne:)

Stjerneglimt said...

Disse kortene falt jeg for..så søte stemplene var! Minner meg om måten vi tegna jenter på da jeg var lita...