Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My web-shop...

... is now updated with a lot of cute Rachelle Anne Miller-stamps (look under producer Stampavie), and a lot of brads and pearls, and some other goodies as well. Please go to Kort og godt at www.kort-og-godt.no. (Just for the record; Kort og godt is not the same at Kort & Godt Hobby but I do sell a lot of the stamps and stash from them!! :))

For people living abroad I am sorry that I don't send worldwide yet. I haven't got any deal for payment, but I'll keep on working on it :)

Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

Lim said...

Hi Kristin,

I cheeked your store and you ave a lot of good stuff. Love it, even if I don't understand a word. I wish you can ship worldwide because I really like a couple of stamps sets that you have, specially
Stempel clear - Hilsen fra hjertet 1 and also # 2. They are awesome!
Good luck and let me know when you are ready to ship international!.
Hugs,
LIM

Lim said...

Hi Kristin,

Maybe you can try with PayPal?
They have different options to received and send money everywhere and is easy to open an account with them.
Also I would like to ask you if those set came in English too.
Hilsen fra hjertet 1 and also # 2.

Marte send me some cards using those stamps and I love them!!
Hugs,
LIM