Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some LOs

I made these LOs some while ago, but I haven't remembered to take a picture of them. But here they are. They are very simple if you compare with LOs on other blogs, but this is the way I like them. I can put a lot of stash on cards I make, but my LOs always turn out very simple. I want the pictures and my story to be the most important thing, not the decorations :)

Since I am the one taking all the pictures I haven't got many pictures of me. I enjoy taking pictures so much and I have always taken pictures, since I got my first camera when I was 10 years old :) That was a very small camera, very cheap one, a Kodak camera. But I learned how to take pictures and I loved it. When I was 19 I bought my very first SLR, a Canon EOS 620. I had that one for 11 or 12 years, then it was just not functioning well any more. I had taken the camera on many trips all over the world and taken sooo many pictures. Now I have a Canon EOS 350D, but my dream is to get a Canon EOS 40D :) I have put that one on my wish list for my 40th birthday (next year).

But as I said, I haven't got many pictures of myself, so here I have tried to make an LO about myself with a picture I have taken myself. I have to do everything myself :) These are pictures taken in Janurary. Our dog is not allowed to lay in our sofa, but one morning when we came downstairs the boys were already there, and they had let the dog come up on my eldst son's lap. "She is not on the sofa, mum! And she is soooo cute!" I just had to take pictures of the scenario :)
In May we brought our fishing-gear to a place where we could fish. We weren't lucky to get any fish, but the boys thought it was fun to have tried fishing again. We do this every now and then but we haven't caught any fish!
Well, I hope all of you have a great day!! :) I hope you can write some words for me when you visit my site. I love to read all the things you tell me :)

Ta-ta for now :)

3 comments:

Lene S said...

Så herlige layouter! :o)

Tusen tusen takk for awarden! En kjempehyggelig overraskelse, som jeg setter veldig stor pris på!

Ha en fin dag!

:o)

Marte said...

jeg har noe å fortelle deg..!! hihihi!! :)

Marte said...

Tusen takk,søta! Jeg er så glad og går rundt å fniser hele tiden!! :)

Kos deg masse med besøk, jeg begynner i ny jobb på mandag, er mulig første uken blir litt tilvenning og mye soving, har hatt ferie litt lenge ;)

Jeg sender deg en sms, så avtaler vi nærmere!! :)