Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Blog candy

To celebrate her birthday and 12000 hits Vanessa is giving away a blog candy. She wants us to make girly cards with glitter on for her to watch on our blogs. And here is my girly card :)


I have put glitter on the balloons and her hairband, and all over her dress and socks and boots, so she is really glittering. But of course it doesn't show on the picture :( I have also put some bling on the ribbon.Inside I have used some corner stamps from Prima Marketing. By the way, the lilac paper is gift wrapping paper :)The same gift wrapping paper, and a QK circle with my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.no.

Now I'll cross my fingers for me being the lucky one winning the candies :)


By the way, if you want to join in on this one you have to do that before it ends the 28th September.

3 comments:

nessy said...

beautiful card , very girly and very glittery ~thankyou for joining in with the chance to win my blog candy!
vanessa xx

Amy said...

Oh this is just adorable! I love how you have decorated the inside too... that is really something I should work on!

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

fabulous card.
I love the colors and distresse edges.

Have a great weekend,
xoxo Karin