Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

New award - I ♥ your blog

I was so lucky to receive this one from Dorte some days ago. I just haven't had the time to put a note here before now :) Thank you so much, Dorte, I was so happy to get this one from you! There's some rules for this award as well:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominate

It's always hard to find the blogs that hasn't already received it, but I'll try to find some worthy bloggers anyway. And if they already has got it I hope they will appreciate me thinking of them anyway :)

Let's go!!!

Marte
Rita
Lise
Suzanne
Inge
Lim
Caroline

That's all, folks! Now I hope you'll go and enjoy all these great blogs! They are worth it!!

Kristin ♥

6 comments:

Rita said...

Hjertelig takk, Kristin!!! Dette ble jeg glad for, fin måte å gå inn i helga på :D

Så kjekt å få den fra deg, som jeg blir så inspirert av!

Herlig!!

Klem fra Rita

CarolinesGlede said...

åååh TUSEN takk Kristin!! Nå blei jeg kjempe glad! :) du er jo så snill, Kristin :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh thanks Kristin! I'm glad you like my blog/work--I really appreciate all the kind comments.

Thanks,
Suzanne Dean

Lim said...

Dear Kristin, Congratulations in your new award. You really deserved. Your cards are awesome. Love them all.
I'm so happy that you think about me to give me this award. ;))
I really appreciate all your comments about my cards.I will post it this week.
Hugs,
LIM

Marte said...

Kjære deg, tusen masse takk!! Dette var veldig koselig!! :) Du er så snill! Jeg har det veldig bra, ble selvfølgelig litt forkjølet og har hatt feber og - men er da på jobb ;)

Du,hvordan fikk du til hjertene??

Suss*

Smita said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win, Kristin. I live in India and am glad I have one more blog to read. :-). I have added your blog to mine at:
http://kreativitynme.blogspot.com

Thanks again!!
Smita Lakhotia.