Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pretty Pressings Sketch Challenge

Claudia Rosa in Pretty Pressings has a great sketch challenge. I have made this card after her sketch.


Image from Magnolia. I have put a lot of glitter on her hat, skirt and bows but it doesn't show on the picture :( And I have put some bling around the edge of the circle. Inside, right side with swirlscroll from Stempelglede. Retroflowers on the left side.
Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.no is stamped inside one of the circles. I used one of QK's dice.
By the way, if you want to join in the challenge you have to do that before the 27th September.


Please have a nice day. Feel free to leave a message! :)

8 comments:

CarolinesGlede said...

så nydelig kort! :) mange fine detaljer her!! :)

Lim said...

Kristin, this card is beautiful. I love it!! The sketch is great and the coloring spectacular as always.
Hugs,
LIM

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow what a love card Kristin, very nice! Hugs Linda x

Heather's Creations said...

Beautiful card Kristin :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Nixe07 said...

Wow what a great card. Love the colours and the sweet Tilda.
Hugs, Moni

oheidia said...

Kjempefint kort! Liker godt kontrastfargene rosa og brunt!

:=)

Gunhild said...

For et lekkert kort! Kjempefine detaljer, og nydelig pyntet på alle sidene!

Ha en flott uke!
Klem fra Gunhild

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så herlig kort!! :)