Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 17 (and Whiff of Joy)

Challenge 17 is called Christmas is coming. I have made a card with Katharina's sketch #23. It was a fairly easy sketch to follow. The only thing I have done is to mirror the sketch so it would fit the image I have used.

I chose to use a stamped image of Whiff of Joy's Charlotte with cat. I love that image :)

(By the way, do you like Whiff of Joy and have the urge to become a Guest Designer there, pop over to their blog; here. They are looking for a new Guest Designer and you can apply before 26th September.)

On the inside I have punched out some hearts. I have had some glossy accent on top of them so that's why it's shining :) I have also used some stamps from Stempelglede in the corners.
The back with my personal stamp.

This is my second Christmas-card for this year. I'm quite happy to have started making some

Have a nice day !

13 comments:

Camilla said...

Nyydelig julekort Kristin!! Så fint fargeleggingen din matcher med fargene på papiret. Helt herlig!! Og det motivet er veldig fint!
Ha en god helg!!:)
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Stjerneglimt said...

Å så koselig å få award med så fin begrunnelse! Jeg sier bare takk i lige måde!
God helg!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Love the cute image.Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Laura said...

Great cards. I didn't know where to write to you at...but we were in Korea at the same time. Write me if you'd like.

Heidi said...

For et kjempekoselig kort Kristin-dette likte jeg kjempegodt.Men det gjør jeg jo med alt du lager da :o)

Ha en superduper helg

Stor klem fra
Heidi

Ali said...

gorgeous card! Love the colours!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Nydelig julekort!! :)
Så flott motiv! :D

Håper helga di er god. Klem, Hege

Maya said...

Åhhh så nydelig julekort,Kristin!
Fikk dette stempelet i postkassa forrige dagen,og nå gleder jeg meg til å lage kort med det! :)

Ha en flotters lørdag,
klem fra Maya :)

Trina said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the images and your colors!! Looks like you are getting a great start to all your x-mas cards!! Thanks for joining our challenge.

Landliv said...

Utrolig lekre, stilrene og stemingsfulle! :-)

Heather's Creations said...

wow what a beautiful xmas card :0)
I love the papers that you have used, goes well with the image.
**hugs** Heather x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a beautiful christmas card - love the cherry red x

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, your coloration is so clear, really love it.
Katharina