Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 18

A Spoon Full of Sugar's challenge 18 is called 'So charming'. We can either use charms or a charming character. I have used both. I find this stamp with the baby and the teddybear very charming. It is designed by Kirsten Langebraaten, produced by Marits verden. I sell it in my shop, Kort og godt. The papers are bought in Nille. The babyfeet-charm is also something I sell in my shop and web-shop, http://www.kort-og-godt.no/. The ribbon is something I found in my stash and I think I received it on a present some time ago :)

I have used Katharina Frei's sketch #27 to make this card. I have just rotated it 90 degrees. Inside I used a stamp from Kort&Godt Hobby, and you can find it in my web-shop. The stars and bears is punched out with some old punches and I don't know the producer :)
I have used one corner punch from Fiskars to make the slots on the lower page.

The back. I have used a QuicKutz cookie cutter die to make the circles.
I hope you all have a nice day. The sun is still shining here and now the colours on the leaves are so beautiful. We went for a walk yesterday to a heigth nearby called Kolsåstoppen. We had this beautiful view over the Oslofjord. I took some pictures and I'll show you later on :)

8 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This card is gorgeous Kirstin. Hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kirstin, Love the cute baby Image, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Angella said...

Så fint dette var... nydelig motiv!

klem
angella

Maya said...

Nyydelig kort,Kristin!
Og kjempe flott motiv :)

Ha ei flotters uke,
klem fra Maya.

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

what a very sweet card.
i love how you made the edges darker.
And that stamp is so cute!!!

Have a nice evening,
xoxo karin

Trina said...

Your card is soo sweet! I love the colors and that adorable baby image! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Dot Scrap said...

Hej igen.

Hvor er det et skønt babykort.
Super flot stempel og fantastisk farvelægning. Skønne lyserøde nuancer papir.

Nixe07 said...

Oooh this is such a cute card. Love the colours, the sweet image and the little charms.
Hugs
Moni