Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Sukkersøtt #5 again

Oh, bother, I just couldn't resist making another one of these pocket cards!!!

So here is my second attempt for the challenge on Sukkersøtt this week. This time I have made the card in white cardstock, patterned paper from Basic Grey, stamps from Magnolia, KH Design and Lissie Design. On the inside I have for the first time used my new swirl dice from QuicKutz. On top of that I have put a sircle where I have stamped Stempelglede's swirl from the Grunge Collection on the edges, and in the middle I have stamped the sentiment which translates "Happy Birthday" (from Lissie Design). The butterflies are from Lissie Design (stamps).
Again I have stamped the swirl from Stempelglede around the edges on the sircle.
I am (I think) more satisfied with this card than the first one, just because I think this one contains more details. Even though it's not a lot of stash on this one either.

Oh, and I have completely forgotten to mention the colours (on both cards). I can't say I have any favourite colours for the time being. I like using different colours depending on the mood I'm in or the use of the card, or to whom I'm giving the card! I just try to use colours that I feel goes together with my intentions for making a card :) If you could ever understand that ;)

Well, that's all for now folks :)

Have a really nice day wherever you are right now! :)

5 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så herlig kort!! Så flott og fine farger!! :) Er det ikke gøy med disse mappekortene, ja?... jeg fikk litt dilla på dem selv!

Ønsker deg en flott helg!

Maya said...

Herlig mappekort!
Lekkert med swirlen rundt sirklene :)

Takk for att du deltar,
klemmer fra Maya

Maria Jesus said...

very nice card

hugs

MJ

Rosietoes said...

This is lovely and so unusual. :)

Lim said...

Kristin this is beautiful. I love it!! Love the papers and all the details. :)
Stunning job as always..
Hugs,
Lim