Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The winners are.....

...eh, just wait a second!

Before I announce the winners of my blog candy I have to thank each and every one of you who have joined. I am overwhelmed at the response I have had because of this giveaway! When I posted the blog candy note I hadn't thought anything about how many would be interessted in it.

I also want to thank all of you visiting my blog not only to join the candy-giveaway, but to look at all my creations. Thanks to all my visitors the last three weeks, my hit-counter has increased from just over 6000 hits to over 11500 hits!!!! I am so happy , and I hope everyone understands that even though I haven't had the time to visit all your blogs I have read all your suuuuper nice comments. I have the intentions of visiting you all!! But if I haven't been to your blog yet, please have me excused. I will try to do my best next time you leave a comment!! Promise!!
Well, so to the winners! I had my two sons pull out one name each out of my hat (my jackaroo hat bought in Australia :) ). The first winner wins the Magnolia stamps from autumn 2007, and that is........................
The second winner wins the Magnolia stamps from spring 2008, and that is......................
Congratulations to both of you!!!
Please e-mail me your snail-mail address so I can ship all the candies to you as soon as possible (kristinangelolyngstad@yahoo.no).

That's it, dear friends! My blog candy is over for now! But, I might come back with another blog candy soon, because it was sooooo much fun to give away some goodies to my visitors So, if you like candies, come back to visit me soon :)

Have a nice day all of you!!

Hugs to you all from me ♥

13 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats to the winners!! Lucky you! ;o)

Camilla said...

Gratulerer til vinnerene!! Og tusen takk for gode ord til meg igjen!! Du er så søt!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Heather's Creations said...

oh wow, I have never won anything before! Thankyou very much and thankyou for running the blog candy :0)
I will email you with my address now :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Anne said...

Well done to both lucky ladies :). And thank you to Kristin for the candy.
Best wishes

evelyne said...

What a suspense!! Bravo to the happy winners, and please have organized this small game(set,play) has beintot

Lim said...

Congratulations to the winners!!
LIM

Rosette said...

Congrats to the lucky ones :)

SCRAPPINGJOL said...

Congratulations for the lucky ones who won this delicious candy and for you Kristin thank you for givin' us the opportunity to win it.

Love,
Jolanda

T's Creations said...

Gratulerer til vinnerne. :)
Artig at du gjør slikt, Kristin. :)

susanshoe said...

Congrats to the winners, and also congrats to Kristin for your massively-increased hit counter.
Susan :)

Angella said...

Hei på deg...tre ord på snei...henter du en award hos meg, fordi du er så grei :)

hehe....klem Angella

Linda said...

gratulerer så mye til vinnerne!!
og takk til deg kristin for at du gav oss den muligheten å vinne :)
-linda-

Fafa said...

Bravo aus deux gagnantes!!Tu fais de superbes réas, bravo!!
BizoOO Fafa.
Http://creationscrap.over-blog.com