Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friendshipcard

This is the second card I made for the 'Mother & child'-class I held on Wednesday evening.
The card is 10 cm x 15 cm. I used a stamp from Stampavie again (designed by Rachelle Anne Miller). I coloured in using Distress Ink and Twinkling H20. Designpaper from Doodlebug Design.The tag under the image, with the text translating "Life is wonderful with a friend like you!". I've put some glitterglue here and there.
Also this time I decorated only one of the sides. I promise you, it won't happen again! I really feel like something is missing out!
The back.
This is all for now, but I'll be back later today with a card for Penny Black Saturday challenges.
You see, yesterday I actually had the time to sit down and make cards!! It felt really good to be creative again. I should have done some laundry and been cleaning the house instead, but I didn't listen to those voices in my head. Sometimes I just have to ignore those voices screaming out that I have to be sensible instead of doing something I'm eager on doing!
Bye for now!

3 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This card is beautiful, I love this Rachelle Miller stamp! Linda x

Inger Marie said...

Så nydelig vennskapskort :)
Blir nok utrolig glad den som får det.

Ha en fin helg!
God klem

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.

Hvor har du været aktiv. Igen et rigtig sødt kort og en rigtig god ide med tag´en og hvilken sød tekst.