Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Invitations

I have made this invitation for a customer. He asked for something which indicates a party but nothing with a theme. We agreed to use the winebottle stamp, the wine glass stamp (both from KH Design) and a balloon stamp (from Art Impression I think). He wanted a red card and I used a design paper from Papirdesign. The text stamp is from Ditten & Datten. Both the text and the balloons are embossed in black. I have coloured in using Distress Ink.
Inside.Back.
And when you have invited some people over for a dinner you would like to decide where they are to be seated, so I made a "card" for that as well. (I don't know an English word for it). The idea for this type of card I got from Hanne (thank you, sweetie).
I have to make approximately 16 invitations and 32 "place cards".
I have been one lucky gal lately. Through my blog I have gotten to know so many beautiful and creative women. And when some of these women decide to send something my way I am just soooo happy!! ♥♥♥
As a thank you for winning my blog candy dear Heather sent me this beautiful card and a lot of die cuts from her Cricut. I'll have a lot of new things to play with now. Thank you, Heather!!
Lovely Carmen had a blog candy some weeks back, and I won it!!! I received a lot of great stuff to play around with, and look at the beautiful card! Thank you sooo much, Carmen!

Sweet Dorte decided suddenly that she wanted to make a bracelet just for me, so she sent me one with a cute coq because I am born in the year of the coq (Chinese calendar). She even sent me an explanation of how a person born in the year of the coq is. I love my bracelet, Dorte, thank you so much!!
Have a nice day everyone!! It is so nice to receive all your nice comments, I love it, and I read everything you write!!

7 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What lovely things you have been receving lately!! and I adore your invitation its very grown up! Hugs Linda x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så stilige invitasjoner!! Og bordkort!! Og kjempemasse fint har du jammen fått i posten også! :o) Det kommer noe fra meg også, om ikke altfor lenge!! :o)

Blir til tider hektisk for meg, i tida som kommer, med halv lærerstilling og eksamener i min studenttilværelse! Føles godt - men det blir mindre tid til hobby!.. Men i helga er det scrappetreff her i byen, og det gleder jeg meg veldig til! :o)

Har omtrent akkurat fått satt meg ned, etter jobbdag, her nå - hurtig middag ble det idag. Får se om det blir tid til trening! :-o

STOR klem, meg. :o)

Linemor said...

Så fine invitasjoner og artig utformet bordkort!
Profft gjort:)
Og du har jammen fått mye fint!
Klem

Angella said...

Nå er det lenge siden jeg har vært innom deg Kristin... Så mye fint du har fått lagd i det siste:)
Invitasjonene dine var jo helt rå!!

klem
Angella

Aud said...

Kjempeflott invitasjon og bordkort!
Så hyggelig post du har fått! :o)

Ha en strålende helg!

Carmen said...

I'm happy that you received the goodies and I wish you a lot of fun while playing with them. Sorry, that I didn't written before, I don't feel very well at the moment. But I always love to visit your blog and see your great creations! Have a great day!
Carmen

Mary said...

Ciao , :-))
volevo farti i complimenti per i tuoi lavori , spero di poter imparare anche io 'un giorno ' a fare lavri scrapposi :-)))
saluti dalla Sardegna ciao Mary

:-) posso mettere il tuo link nel mio blog??