Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Penny Black and A Spoon Full of Sugar

In Penny Black Saturday challenge #16 we are supposed to pick a season. I have chosen Autumn.

In A Spoon Full of Sugar #19 we are supposed to follow a sketch made of sweet Camilla. I immediately fell in love with the sketch and saw that it was perfect for one of the cards I had planned.

And here is my entry for both the challenges!

My son is playing the flute and I think this stamp from Penny Black is just perfect to make a birthday card for him. And since he has birthday in November which is still Autumn, I chose to make this card with autumn colours :) The leaves are a stamp from Magnolia's Autumn-kit. The text is from Lissie Design. I have embossed it in black. The flowers and the leaf are gifts from Karin's blog candy. The designpaper is from Doodlebug Design. On the inside I have used the same leaves and dp. The text is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. I have also used an old punch to make those small leaves to the left of the text-circle.
The back, with the punch-out leaves around the circles.


With this card I have accomplished my goal for this week. I have made a birtdaycard as well as a Christmas-card. :)

Today I am going to Oslo (the capital of Norway). We live just a 20 minutes drive from the center of the biggest town in the country. I have to get a birtdaypresent for my husband. Hopefully my plan will work, and that means I can get the present in quite an easy way. But you never know what happens. Maybe they haven't got what I want to buy!! I am not an eager shopper so I really hope I don't have to spend my whole day in town :(

Have a nice day everyone!! Thanks for visiting ;)

15 comments:

Linemor said...

Hei og god morgen!
Ja jeg må bare bukke meg i støvet altså...nydelige høstfarger og artig stempel:)
Håper du finner gaven til mannen din;)
Klem

Inger Marie said...

Så nydelig kort i herlige høstfarger.
Du er så flink å pynte kortet på alle sider.
Skikkelig flott gjennomført.

Ha en fin dag i Oslo.

God klem

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så herlig kort i herlige høstfarger! :o) Så flott med alt løvet.

Ønsker deg en fin tur inn til Oslo og en videre fin dag! :o) Klem

Jorunn said...

Nydelig høst kort!! Herlige farger og skjønt motiv!
og så lekkert pynta på alle sider!!
Blir så nydelig gjennomført då!!

klem,
Jorunn

Anne said...

What a lovely card! The Autumn colours are so attractive

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Herligt du kan lide armbåndet. Håber det bringer masser af lykke.
Sikke et super flot kort du her har lavet. Jeg er vild med det hele.

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the challenge and I love the warm autumn colours - perfect for your theme and that cute kitty image - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Kirsten said...

Så nydelig kort, Kristin. Herlige høstfarger!
Håper du har funnet gaven til mannen din.... ;)

Ha en fin kveld!
Klem fra Kirsten

Camilla said...

Såå stilig kort!! Nydelige farger, og passer jo bra med en fløytespillende pusekatt:) Alltid gøy å finne et stempel som passer den som skal få kortet!:)
Og igjen: Du er utrolig flink til å dekorere alle sidene som matcher framsiden!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Camilla said...

Bare meg som maser igjen..:) Du vet de awardene jeg fikk for noen dager siden.. Du får to av meg også da vennen!:)Takk for masse god inspirasjon!!
Klem, Camilla.

Rosette said...

What a sweet thought Kristine! Your son will be delighted!! Hope the shopping went well for you. Take care

Rach said...

what a fabulous card. love the image and the great papers. hugs rac hx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful christmas card. Stunning. Hugs Linda x

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xAndrea

flati said...

gorgeous card for the challenge and I love the warm autumn colors....
Thanks for playing
Hugs, Sonja xx