Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Penny Black Saturday challenge #18

This weeks challenge in PBSC is "Thanks a bunch".

I have made a thank you-card for someone special :) Isn't this little critter cute?
I have used Friday Sketchers sketch for their challenge which ended yesterday. I liked the sketch a lot so I felt I wanted to give it a try for this challenge. A close-up of the sentence (Thanks!). The text is a stamp from Lissie Design. The frame around is a stamp from 7Gypsies.
The inside with swirls from Aud Design.
The back. Frame is a stamp from 7Gypsies, the "Handmade by" stamp is from Ditten & Datten.
Please come back tomorrow, I'll announce what's in for take in my new blog candy :)

Have a nice Friday evening everyone! Thanks for visiting!

Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Kirstin this is such a beautiful card! Hugs Linda x

Linemor said...

Hei hei..for et søtt kort og fine grønnfarger:)Ha ei fin helg!
Klem

Hallgeir said...

Så mye flott du har i bloggen din!!

Lekkert kort i nydelige farger ....

Rosette said...

Lovely card Kristin, and that back personalised stamp is a beauty! Tomorrow I'll be back for your candy!! :)

Sommerfugl said...

Søtt kort:) Mottaker blir nok fornøyd med det... God helg

Dot Scrap said...

Virkelig et skønt kort. jeg kan rigtig god lide de grønne nuancer, og stemplet er sødt og det er bare farvelagt så flot.

Aud said...

Herrrrlig kort!♥ :o)