Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Penny Black Saturday challenge #19

Good morning!!! It's a rainy autumn morning. Well, it's not raining for the moment, but there's a lot of dark and heavy clouds in the sky, and it was raining all yesterday and last night. But I've had a nice walk with my dog already and I'm so happy because it's Friday!!

My son and his classmates are making a kind of show for the rest of the school today. Since it's United Nations' Day today they are telling everybody about why we need such a day and things like that. My son was a bit upset this morning before he left for school because he was excited. He has to speek in front of the whole school with pupils, teachers and some parents too. I'm of course going up there to look at the show, and I'll bring my camera. I won't miss this!

Yesterday I had a day off from work and it was a very creative day at home. I love it when I can sit down and just let the good feeling creep in :) I managed to complete two whole cards and an ATC!! And I managed to get something done in the house as well.

I'll show you the ATC I made. It's my second ATC ever! I really like to look at the ATCs, but I haven't yet figured out what to use them for and I'm that kind of person you see, that just can't make anything just for fun. It has to be something useful. A card is useful, I'm giving it to someone. But I have to say, I always have to figure out who I'm going to make a card for before I make it.

So when it comes to ATCs I haven't made any but one before. The only reason I made the first one was that I wanted to join a challenge, and the same goes with this ATC. This is my entry for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge.

For my ATC I have used a supercute image from Penny Black. I just love this image!! I have written a text on the tag that translates "Friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are there!" I have decorated with some shiny stars on the sides but it looks almost black on the picture. I have also put some glitterglue all over the designpaper, which is from Rusty Pickle. I hope you all have a nice day. I really appreciate all your comments and thanks to everybody wishing me good luck with the DT job. I do try to come back to all of you leaving a comment here in my blog, but I must say that sometimes there are to few hours in my day.

Oh, and I just have to remind those of you that still haven't joined in on my blog candy giveaway that you still can do so. You find my blog candy posting here.

14 comments:

Heidi said...

Så lekkert kort vennen - skal si du er aktiv for tiden altså. Kan du ikke bare sende over litt kreativitet denne veien også?
Også var det så koselig nytt bilde av deg-stilig!

Ønsker deg en flott helg.

Stor klem fra
Heidi

Camilla said...

Så søtt kort Kristin!! Enig med Heidi, flott nytt bilde av deg:)
Ha en god dag vennen!!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Lena Katrine said...

Kjempesøtt kort!
Og et fint nytt bilde av deg, ja!

Ha en flott helg!

Klem xxx

Rach said...

awww this is so sweet, such a cute image. hugs rachxx

kate said...

For et vakkert vennekort du har laget:)
Ønsker deg ei super helg,
klem fra Kate:)

scotspanda said...

beautiful card it is very cute! I am looking forward to working with you on the DT :)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Kristin this is such a beautiful atc i adore the penny black image! hugs Linda x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my behalf at Cosmo! This ATC is way cute! I love it! Thanks again!!

Steinbokkjen ;o) said...

Åååååååååååå så masse fint og kreativt da va her!
Ha ei hæææææærle helg ;o)

MacNina said...

Så mye inspirerende og flott!
Kommer til å titte innom bloggen din for å hente litt inspirasjon :o)

Angella said...

Føler ikke at det er så lenge siden jeg var innom bloggen din Kristen.... så produktiv du er da! Her var det jo kjempemasse fint!!

HA en flott helg. Kos deg i høstværet!
klem
Angella

Audhild said...

Så flott kort du har laget.
Ønsker deg en kreativ helg.

Dot Scrap said...

Åhh hvor er det bare et sødt kort og stemplet er ...so cute!!!.
Igen er du bare så fantastisk til at favelægge.

martita said...

this stamp is so cute... I also like the paper you have used... everything loos so nice :)