Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whiff of Joy - Challenge #4

Yesterday I got some sad news from my "boss" over at Lissie Design. She will soon have to close down her stamp-store and sell out all her rubberstamps due to an allergy against rubber!!! She can't work with anything that has rubber in it! Isn't this a sad thing? I would have had a hard time accepting an allergy for something that gives me so much pleasure (but I guess that's me, I'm allergic to a lot of things but live my life as if I'm not, and then I complain that I can't breath properly and that it's itching here and there. Okey, you can call me stupid!) But! Due to the allergy against rubber, my "boss" told me that there's no need for any DT-cards anymore. So suddenly I haven't got any DT-memberships anymore :( But if you would like to buy any of Lissie Design's stamps you have to hurry over to her site before they're all gone!

The challenge in Whiff of Joy this week is to use 'Autumn colours'. Since I'm in a very 'autumn-mood' now-a-days it was a breeze to whip up those colours amongst my papers (they were there from the last project!) *grin*

I have used the beautiful stamp 'Willow with hot chocolate' and I have painted her in using Distress Ink. Designpapers from Doodlebug Design. The border I have made using an old Fiskar-punch. The text stamp is from the very own Lissie Design!
I show you the front twice because on the first one you can see how it looks when it's closed. You can see the paper from the inside through the leaves on the right. This picture shows the card without the easel behind.
The inside.
The back.

For those of you who haven't entered my blog candy, there's still time to do so ;)

Have a great day all of you visiting my blog! I really appreciate all your comments, and I will try to visit all of you who leave some words behind!

12 comments:

neeta said...

Så utrolig nydelig dette høstkortet var! Fikk skikkelig høststemning av det:) Nyydelig med den puncha kanten!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card kristin, welcome to the DT of the b-day,x-mas card weekly challenge. Looking forward to working with you. Hugs Linda x

Lene Aase said...

Kjempeflott kort!!! Likte veldig godt fargene du har brukt det ble lekkert med den borden:)

Klem fra Lene:)

Kaia said...

Kjempefint kort :o)
Og takk for koselig kommentar i bloggen :o)

Ha en strålende dag

sara said...

hi i have left a link on my site to yours also i have give you an award i hope you dont mind

piale said...

Tusen takk for raskt svar på mitt spørsmål! Ja takk, si gjerne ifra når du har de inne :-)

Nydelig kort du har laget her, en slik punch står også høyt på ønskelista!

Heather's Creations said...

Oh dear Kristin, sorry to hear about your boss. I am the same as you though, I would find a way around the alergy for something I love, I have a cupboard full of anti-histamines lol :0)
Love your card, I love the striped paper you have used :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

kate said...

Dette var et kjempeskjønt kort:) Så utrolig lekkert med den borden og høstbladene som går igjen i den:)

Ha en flott kveld:)

Klem fra Kate:)

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card. I love your attention to detail.

Sharon

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear, such gorgeous colors and coloring. Love the layout dear. Thanks for joining us this week

Lissie said...

Lekkert kort! Og takk for reklamen! *klem* =)

Iris said...

Wow what a fabulous card. Love the image and you colored it beautifully!!

Greetings,
Iris