Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ABC Challenge - P is for Pink

I must apologize for the bad photos. The flash has really made the card shine! But I hope you can see through all the flare :)

This weeks challenge for ABC Challenge is P for Pink. And I have made a card for my niece. If you can see the background through the flare you can see balloons with the number seven in them. The whole background is made up of stamps from Norsk Stempelblad (numbers from Panduro). The image is from Cuddly Buddly (Thanks a lot, Dorte!!). She is coloured with Distress Ink and Twinkling H20. The text is a stamp from Aud Design, frame from 7Gypsies. All flowers I won in a blog candy giveaway in Karin's blog (Thank you!!) The ribbon is from my stash. On the left side I have used a stamp from Else Irene Mehling. The scalloped circle is a cookie cutter from QuicKutz. The cornerstamp on the right side is from Prima Marketing.
Paper and ribbon as on front. The star is something I received from Karin again :) Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.
Thanks for looking! Hope you'll have a nice day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Vibeke said...

KJempeflott kort!!!:)

Heidi said...

Kjempesøtt kort Kristin - laget med min yndlingsfarge. Hærlig

Klem fra
Heidi

Jane Carroll said...

sensational card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

stampingheaven said...

Oh i love this card and super colouring too, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Karin said...

Pretty in pink.
love the papers and cute image.

xoxo karin

Dot Scrap said...

Jeg er helt vild med alt på dette kort. Skønt papir valg og stemplet er så flot farvelagt og det giver en utrolig flot helhed.
You are the best.