Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, November 03, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I've been tagged by Caroline! Thank you, sweetie! Now I have to reveal seven truths about myself. *sigh* I'm not an exciting person, so I won't find any very interesting things to write. But that's me anyway. Okey, here I go:


1. I put my family, specially my kids, on top of everything. They are the most important thing in my life. When it comes to planning my days I always have to make sure my kids' needs are covered first! (Then my husband's, then my pets', then me...)
2. I 'need' to craft something. I have always been crafting. I have knitted, crocheted, embroidered, sewed both clothes and patchwork/quilting, and a lot of other things.
3. I hardly ever watch TV. I could gladly have managed without the TV. But I love to watch a good movie together with my husband or the whole family!
4. I am stubborn. And that is something that annoyes my husband a lot. But the best thing is that I am right most of the times, and that annoyes my husband even more!
5. I am lazy. I could gladly skip the Sunday walk if it could give me more time for crafting. The same goes with everything I have to do in the house.
6. I am sick and tired of planning all those everyday meals. I have never been fond of making dinner and when I have to do this every day, I just get really sick and tired!!
7. I am getting more and more allergic, to both foods and animals and pollen, yes, a lot of things. I wasn't allergic to anything until I was about 18-19 years!


Phew! This is a hard thing to do. I am not good at talking about myself like this! But now I've done it!

Now it's Hege-Annie's, Karin's, Gry-Heidi's and Kristine's turn! (It's supposed to be seven, but I am lazy and chose only four!)


Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Hei! Skal legge ut de 7 sannhetene om meg selv så snart jeg har fått tenkt gjennom hva som skal skrives der...

Er ikke helt frisk av influensaen ennå, og det er SÅ kjedelig!... Skulle vært på jobb, skulle fått laget noen kort, skulle vasket klær og gjort husarbeid, osv, osv...

Klem fra meg, med ønske om en strålende uke :)