I've been tagged by Caroline! Thank you, sweetie! Now I have to reveal seven truths about myself. *sigh* I'm not an exciting person, so I won't find any very interesting things to write. But that's me anyway. Okey, here I go:
1. I put my family, specially my kids, on top of everything. They are the most important thing in my life. When it comes to planning my days I always have to make sure my kids' needs are covered first! (Then my husband's, then my pets', then me...)
2. I 'need' to craft something. I have always been crafting. I have knitted, crocheted, embroidered, sewed both clothes and patchwork/quilting, and a lot of other things.
3. I hardly ever watch TV. I could gladly have managed without the TV. But I love to watch a good movie together with my husband or the whole family!
4. I am stubborn. And that is something that annoyes my husband a lot. But the best thing is that I am right most of the times, and that annoyes my husband even more!
5. I am lazy. I could gladly skip the Sunday walk if it could give me more time for crafting. The same goes with everything I have to do in the house.
6. I am sick and tired of planning all those everyday meals. I have never been fond of making dinner and when I have to do this every day, I just get really sick and tired!!
7. I am getting more and more allergic, to both foods and animals and pollen, yes, a lot of things. I wasn't allergic to anything until I was about 18-19 years!
Phew! This is a hard thing to do. I am not good at talking about myself like this! But now I've done it!
Now it's Hege-Annie's, Karin's, Gry-Heidi's and Kristine's turn! (It's supposed to be seven, but I am lazy and chose only four!)
Hugs, Kristin :)