Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #5

This is my Christmascard for this weeks sketch over at Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. The sketch is made by sweet Tanja. I loved it when I worked with it. The only thing I've done is to rotate it 90 degrees to the right.

I have used designpapers from DCWV's Christmas glittered stack. I love these stacks because I get a lot of papers which matches without me putting a lot of effort into it :)
The image is a stamp from hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I have written "Merry Christmas" on the girl's tag. The snow crystal is a button from my stash. The same is the ribbon, oh, and the gems. Inside is decorated with the same dp's. The white paper on the right is decorated with a heart from Panduro (stamp cut out, painted with Distress Ink, and glued on here). The snowcrystal-border is a stamp from Ademio.
The back is made with three QuicKutz scalloped circles and my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet in the middle.
That's it for today. I have the birtday card soon ready. I have to do some small things first before I take pictures of it. I'll show you soon :)
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

11 comments:

Maya said...

Nyydelig julekort,Kristin :)
Tror neimen ikke jeg har gratulert deg med DT-plass heller jeg *flau*
Men her kommer en grattis-klem!

Ha en flott dag,
klem fra Maya :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Kristin, this is a stunning card hun! loving your work, you put so much attention to detail both inside and outside of your cards! hugs Linda x

Anita Hagen said...

Fy fela så koselig julekort Kristin *sukk*

Tusen hjertelig takk, nok en gang, for herlig kommentar i bloggen min *god klem*.

Du spør hva jeg har gjort for å få sånn frimerke kant rundt motvet. Motivet er sånn, du finner den her.

Ha en super mandag.

Klem fra Anita

Anita Hagen said...

Hei igjen Kristin

Fant en nettbutikk som selger sånn mønstersaks som lager frimerkekant

Klemmeliklem

Jules said...

Lovely card :o)

scotspanda said...

beautiful card, wasn't this sletch fun?

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Gry-Heidi said...

Dette kortet var kjempesøtt, Kristin :) Du er bare sååå flink med detaljer og fargevalg!!

Ha en fin fin kveld:)
Klem, Gry-Heidi

.. og.. takk for at du tagget meg :)

Tanja said...

Wonderful Card! I love to see these wonderful works with my Sketch :)

Hugs Tanja

nessy said...

beautiful xmas card ~love all the detail inside and out ~very special!
vanessa xx

Simone P. said...

I love both of your cards or this week's challenge! I like that you turned it around!

Rheannon said...

Very nice card Kristin! I love your stamped image. Super cute :)
Rheannon