Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #6

Today we have a new sketch for you over at Just christmas and birthdaycards challenge blog. This time it's a great sketch from lovely Simone!!

I really wasn't up for making a card when I sat down to make this. I started early but ended up having to create something in a hurry. I just couldn't find anything creative to do with the dps and image I had chosen, and I didn't have the time to find something else. So here it is. With image from Cuddly Buddly (kindly given to me by Dorte!!!) I have coloured in using Distress Ink. I have put some glitterglue here and there. Designpapers from Bo Bunny and unknown. The cute flowers were kindly given to me by Hege-Annie!!! The text stamp is from Aud Design!
Insides, decorated with a frame stamp from Stampavie (designed by Rachelle Anne Miller), text stamp from Else Irene Mehling. The flowers on the right side is in the same package as the framestamp. I have coloured in using Distress Ink.The back was made in a hurry as well. Nothing really creative here! :)
Well, that's it for now. Have a nice day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Kirstin, yet another gorgeous card hun,loving the image ! Hugs Linda x

eba said...

Nydelig "hastverkskort" ;D Ser ikke så hastverksaktig ut. Veldig flott, fine farger, stilig motiv.

Heidi said...

Knallstilig kort med knallstilig motiv. Dette var kjempelekkert kristin.
Deilig farge

Klem fra
Heidi

Inger Marie said...

Nydelig kort Kristin:)
Du er så kreativ og lager så mye flott å se på. Alltid gøy å komme inn hit.
Motivet var kjempe herlig, hadde ikke sett det før.
Ha en fin dag!
God klem

Ninchen said...

hi kristin!
your card is beautifull!

xoxo Janina

Simone P. said...

I think you did a great job with my design! Very cute image!
Hugs,
Simone

scotspanda said...

oooh love these two cards they are gorgeous :)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Maria Matter said...

Beautifully done! I love how you finish your cards on the inside and back!
BLessings, Maria

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

two beautifull cards.
I love the way you always decorate all sides of your cards. A lot of work but oh so pretty.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Dot Scrap said...

Smukt håndværk igen. Sikke en fint stempel.. smiler !!
Du laver de flotteste kort og er bare så dygtig. Du er en stor inspirationskilde for mig.