Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #8

I am soooo late posting my card over at Just Christmas and Birthdaycards this morning. I was busy almost all yesterday, but in between everything I tried to make a DT-card. I was sitting in front of the TV quite late at night, trying to finish up my card and sipping a cup hot chocolate at the same time. I was almost done with my card when the accident happen!! I spilled some hot chocolate on my card!! Crisis!! I was not very creative at the moment as I was very tired, so I had to finish up the card today. I didn't want to throw the whole card in the bin so I tried to save it by covering up the spill-marks.

I think I have managed to make an okey card with Janina's (Ninchen) sketch. It is made with papers from my box with leftover-papers. The colours are quite pale (lilac and pink), but I was in that mood when I made it. The image is coloured in using Twinkling H20. The photocorners and letters are made with QuicKutz dies. I punched out some retroflowers and put glitterglue in the middle.Inside I have decorated an insert-sheet with a corner stamp from Prima.
I made the back really simple with my personal stamp from Papirgleder.

I haven't had the time to make my christmascard with the sketch yet. I have to wait some days as I have a couple of orders from customers to make first. But I'll post my card as soon as I have it ready :)

Now I hope you all are doing well. It seems like everyone are busy nowadays and that there are many people staying at home sick. Take care all of you!!

Hugs, Kristin :)

8 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Herlig kort du har laget i flotte farger!
Det er veldig dumt at du sølte kakao på det andre kortet! Jeg har tenkt på det mange ganger når jeg sitter med litt drikke i nærheten av min papirbunke, at det kan jo faktisk hende det blir sølt litt en gang...

Ønsker deg uansett en flott dag!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Kristin, i love the image hun. Thank you for the award, i will be back for it later. Hugs Linda x

Gry-Heidi said...

Kjempekoselig kort, Kristin :))

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Ninchen said...

you´ve done a great job with my sketch! leftover papers?i can´t believe it-your card is soooo cute!

xoxo Janina

Mada said...

Wow! Another fabulous creation of yours. Love the colours and papers you used and the inside corners stamp is so very elegant.
I don't know how you have the patience to make a card "all-around" - to ornate all the sides. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that...

Hugs,
Mada

Karin said...

Gorgeous card.
you always put so much work into your cards.
Love the pretty papers and cute image.

Have a nice afternoon,
Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Tanja said...

Great Card! I love this Tilda!

Hugs Tanja

scotspanda said...

lovely card Kristin, the image is very cute and I love the colours (lilac is my fave colour lol)

have a lovely week

lotsalove

Amanda xx