Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Magnolia vs. Stampavie #1 - Sketch it!

I've found a new challenge blog! It's called Magnolia vs. Stampavie. You can use stamps from both Magnolia and Stampavie. That means I can use a lot of the stamps I've got in my stack! I love it!! The sketch for this week is really great, and it was easy to work with!

Here is my result. I had to make a card for a birthdayparty with cardmaking again, and I wanted to use this image by Sarah Kay.

I have coloured in using Distress Ink only. The designpaper is from 3ndypapir. The cardstock is Bazzill Bling. Ribbon from American Crafts. The butterflies are punched out. The flowers are a stamp from Kort&Godt Hobby and are stamped on the dp (the back) and cut out. The text is a stamp from Papirgleder ("Happy Birthday!"). On the left I have punched out a big circle. The text is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. On the left I have used dp from 3ndypapir again. Same type of flowers as on front.
The back is made easy. Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet. Dp from 3ndypapir.
Today is a really gray day here. It's raining a littlebit, and it's a bit chilly. The snow that came over a week ago is almost gone now. Some places it's quite slippery because there is still some ice left on the roads. You have to be careful when you walk when it's like this!
I am so lucky that I've got a husband who loves to make food. It's just that he loves to make special food which takes a lot of time to prepare. Since we haven't got the time for meals that take to much time to prepare during the weekdays he does not make special food a lot. But today he has planned a meal together with a friend, and the wives are not supposed to help!! So when the meal is ready we can just sit down and enjoy the food. Doesn't this sound good?!?! It's like coming to heaven. Nice food, drinks and company without any struggle! Love it!!
Well, I hope you all will have a nice and creative week-end.
Hugs, Kristin :)

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow, beautiful cards.
xAndrea

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Nyydelig! Syns selv denne skissen er sååå fin! :o)

Camilla said...

Så nyydelig dekorert kort!! Og lekre farger, og sommerfuglene falt jeg for;)
Klem, Camilla.

doris said...

Wunderschön!!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Kristin, another beautiful card, i do love your style of cards hun, they are gorgeous! hugs Linda x

Heidi said...

Nydelig kort Kristin-også lager du de jo nesten like fine inni. Lekrere kan det jo nesten ikke bli.
Ha en super lørdag

Klem fra
Heidi

eba said...

Herlig kort! Jeg oppdaget også denne bloggen, tror det er den gamle sarah Kay challenge og Magnolia challenge som har slått seg sammen. Like greit, det.

Jeg har faktisk en mann med lik interesse som din... Han lager herlig mat når han har tid... og det er virkelig luksus å kunne komme til duk og dekket bord, ja! :D

Ha en flott helg videre!

nessy said...

this card is amazing ~so gorgeous!!
hope you are enjoying your meal, yum yum!!
vanessa xx

L.Nielsen said...

I just love your card for this weeks magnolia/Stampavie challenge. Adorable as always! =) I hope you enjoyed your special food. I only WISH my husband would cook, but hey, I just wish he would eat normal food and stop being such a picky eater. LOL =)
Have a great Weekend, (What's left of it)

~Lynda

Simone P. said...

I love these!

kate said...

Kristin; jeg finner ikke ord for hvor nydelige jeg syns kortene du lager, er!
Du er en kunstner!!!
Ha en flott søndag, klem fra Kate:)

milli said...

Dette var et helt herlig kort! Nydelige farger og kjempesøtt stempel!
Innslaget med sommerfuglen er bare helt herlig!

Klem
Camilla

Kirsten said...

Så nydelig kort, Kristin! Herlige farger!
Ha en fin søndag!
Klem fra Kirsten