Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Sukkersøtt #14

Fabric, ribbon, lace... That's the challenge this week in the Sukkersøtt-blog. I am late entering my card (as always) but not to late!!

I have used one of my favourite fabrics from my stash. I have been an avid patchworker/quilter and have lot of beautiful fabrics I just can't get rid of. I have the hope that I one day will have the time to make something with all of my treasures! :) And look, now I have used a small piece of one of them! And it goes perfectly with my hÄnglar & stÄnglar-stamp "Jon Blund". I have coloured in the image using a mix of Twinkling H20 and Distress Ink. I have cut out the image and put foampads underneath. I have put a lot of shiny stars on the fabric and they blend in with the stars already there, but they are a bit more shiny in real life. The number and letters are QuicKutz-alphabet, punched out from a golden hologram-paper. I have put two layers of Diamond Glaze on top to make them more 3D.

I had this feeling that something was missing on the front of the card, but it wasn't until I cropped the photo that I realized what it was. I have forgotten to distress the edges of the card!! I might go back and do that before I send it to my nephew.Close-up of the letters. You can see the hologram-stars on the golden paper through the diamond glaze layers.
The insides. Designpaper from Karen Foster. Text from Papirgleder. The letters "Leo" are stamped with an clearstamp-alphabet i won in Karin's blog candy during last summer (Thank you, Karin).
The back. The golden star is cut out in the same golden paper as on front. Personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.

My boys were so happy this morning when they realized that it's Friday! Since it's getting darker every morning now it's also getting harder to get out of bed. But then again, it's strange that on Saturday and Sunday they haven't got any problems getting out of bed at the same time as the rest of the week!! Without me dragging them out!!!

It is warmer today than it has been lately. And it is cloudy and grey. But as long as I don't have to cover up with rainclothes I'm happy!

I hope you all have a nice day! Take care!

Hugs, Kristin :)

13 comments:

eba said...

Åh, for et nydelig kort! Herlige farger, og kreativ bruk av stoff! :) God helg til deg!

Hanne said...

Ååååå, så råstilig og nydelig kort, Kristin! Så smart - jeg tror jammen jeg har dette stoffet liggende jeg også - i hvert fall noe som ligner voldsomt *hehe* Og det passet jo helt perfekt til dette stempelet! Flinka!

Jeg gleder meg til å få tid til en skikkelig bloggerunde i helga, bare MÅTTE stikke innom deg og si hei før jeg nå skal svippe meg en tur til Tråndhjæmsbyen - skal vinke og hilse, som jeg pleier *hihi*

Ha en flotters fredag da snuppa!
Goood klem fra Hanne:)

Åshild Ruud said...

Ååå, dette stoffet var jo bare helt perfekt til dette stempelet, kristin! Herlig kort :)

Klem

(- og tusen takk for go'ord i bloggen min *smile*)

Hilde said...

Et herlig kort....

nessy said...

wow!!! this card is truely amazing!! just love it all and so much detail ~perfect kristin
vanessa xx

Heidi said...

Så lekkert dette var Kristin-nydelig med det stoffet. Også syntes jeg det ble knallfint med den stjernen bak med signaturen din inni. En lekker detalj.

Ønsker deg en toppers helg - her skal jeg være alene med 2 egne og 2 lånte barn så det spørs hvor mye kortlaging det blir!!!!!

Stor klem fra
Heidi

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Yet another gorgeous card Kristin, mind you its not just a card its a work of art. Very nice hun. Hugs Linda x

Dot Scrap said...

Wauw Kristin.
Hvilket fantastisk kort.
Skøn baggrund med guld-sole.
Flot flot kort.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card such gorgeous details love the letters and thanks for stopping by my blog - now I would love to see you join us and make a tag this week!

Dawn
x

Inger Marie said...

Så nydelig Kristin så gjennomført.
Så stilig det var med stoffet da.
Ha en flott helg!
God klem

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Innom for å ønske deg god helg!

Så nydelig med den bakgrunnen til dette stempelet! :o) Perfekt kombinasjon! Stilig!

God klem fra meg.

Maya said...

Åhhh så nyydelig,Kristin!
Lekkert stoff og nyydelige stjerner!
Passet jo perfekt til Jon Blund :)
Klemmer fra Maya :)

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色