Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

The winner of my blog candy

Then I have put all the names in a big bucket and I have drawn one lucky winner.
And the winner is L.Nielsen. Please send me your snail mail address as soon as possible and I'll send you the stamp.

I want to thank all of you who have joined in on my blog candy giveaway! I have enjoyed visiting all of your blogs. If I haven't visited your blog I am so sorry, because I have really tried to visit each and everyone entering the draw. Some of you have been anonymous and some have a blog that I can't visit because it's only for invited readers, but the rest of you I have tried to pay a visit and leave a comment to thank you for visiting my blog.

I hope you all will come back to visit my blog every now and then even though I haven't got a blog candy to give away. And if you leave a comment I will really try to pay you a visit as soon as possible.

Have a nice Saturday! Enjoy the possibility to relax and be creative! I certainly will!

Hugs, Kristin :)

8 comments:

nessy said...

congrats to the winner
vanessa xx

Desiree said...

Gratulerer til vinneren! Synd det ikke ble meg, men kanskje en annen gang :) Ha en fortsatt fin helg, Kristin!

Klem fra Desiree

Daniela said...

Congrats to the winner!
Of course ill come back here, love what you do :)
Hugs, Daniela
(www.neliz.se)

·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·Dessy·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· said...

felicidades a la ganadora!!!!
GRacias Kristin por el Blog Candy

CarolinesGlede said...

Grattis til vinneren! :D.. Jeg har tagged deg i bloggen min, Kristin :)


klem fra Caroline

Romina Azurza said...

FELICIDADES A LA GANADORA
ROMI

Mar G said...

Congratulations L.Nielsen ;)
I'll still be popping back to visit Kristin - Mar x

L.Nielsen said...

Thank you So much~ and thank you to everyone who is congratulating me, I am just so excited that I won I just cant believe it! =)
And you don't need to worry because whether you have blog candy or not, I am a frequent visitor of your blog. It's great, and has been an inspiration to me!
Thanks again,
Lynda~