Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmascard

This is a christmascard I made for my boys' school band's Christmas Bazaar in end of November. I just haven't had the time to show you before :)

Stamp image is from Marits Verden. Text stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad. Swirl stamp embossed in gold from Ladybug and Friends. I have coloured in using Distress Ink. Papers from Papirdesign.

Inside sheet with tree stamp from Ademio.
Really simple back.
I hope you all have a really great Sunday. Today it's only 3 more days until Christmas Eve!!


Hugs to you all from Kristin :)

1 comment:

Pia said...

hvor er det et herligt stempel, super flot kort med lækkert papir og pynt