Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #12

It is time for Rheannon's sketch over at JCBC. We have come to week 12, and christmas eve is only a couple of days away.



Even though Christmas is soon upon us we are not giving up the goal to make one christmascard and one birthdaycard each week. I am actually looking forward to giving my christmascardstack a jump-start for next christmas :) I hope you all will join our challenge each week!!



My birthdaycard this week is made with a Magnolia image I got from sweet Marte. The text and the frame is from Papirdesign. The lace is from my stash and I have coloured it purple using distress ink. Paper from Bo Bunny.Inside I have used one of my favourite textstamps for the moment, it's from Else Irene Mehling. Same dp's as on front. Back made easy with my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.



My christmascard is made with this gorgeous santa stamp again. I have rotated the sketch to make it fit my image. Paper from Autumn Leaves. The presents are a stamp from Kort&Godt Hobby where I have cut out two of the presents to make them fit the available space on my card.

Inside, with a text stamp from Whiff of Joy.

And the back, with my personal stamp.

Unfortunately I woke up this morning not feeling well. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow :) Today I just have to take it easy. Lucky for me that I was doing a lot of housework yesterday. I have decorated the whole house for Christmas now. It's only the tree left and we always leave that till the 23rd December.

I might send my last christmascards today. I know, I know I am really late sending them!! It's just that I haven't had the time to make those last cards till now, and they had to be really simple ones. But at least they are homemade! I'll show you the cards some other day!
I hope you all will have a great Monday and that you'll enjoy the last preparations for christmas.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

nessy said...

more amazing xmas cards kristin ~so much detail
have yourself a fantastic christmas, dear friend
hugs , vanessa xx

Tindaloo said...

kjempefine kort og nydelig fargelagt magnolia :)