Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #9

It's Monday and time for another sketch in Just Christmas and Birthdaycards challenge blog this week. It is Amanda who has made the sketch this time. It was a fun challenge to make a christmascard out of it. I haven't even started my birthdaycard, but I'll do a bit later this week.



I have used design paper from Papirgleder. The image with the tree and christmas carol is a stamp from Kort & Godt Hobby. The ribbon is from my stash. The flowers are from my stash as well (the golden one at the back is from an old decoration :) ). The big red brads are from American Crafts I think. I have used a black rub-on text from Norsk Stempelblad, but on the photo it looks almost white.


I made the insides with an insert sheet decorated with a tree stamp from Ademio.The back is really simple, only with my personal stamp.
There's no problem making a card when I make the insides and the back as simple as I have done here. It doesn't take several hours anymore :)



Have a great day all of you out there in blogland. I hope you are doing well! It would be really nice if you left me some words about your day :)



Hugs, Kristin :)

12 comments:

Beata Ewa said...

Så nydelig kort!!! Flotte farger og et kult oppsett!!!

Ha en flott adventstid!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

A gorgeous card hun, and those papers are lovely. Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog, but your work is by far nicer! I love the way you make the inside of your cards as nice as the outside. Lovely work Kristin. Hugs Linda x

Mar G said...

Lovely card Kristin, colours are perfect for Christmas :)
I love the big red brads you have used with your flowers.....Well Done!
The inside detail is so pretty & just finishes the card.
I'm writing from Scotland, we live in a village called West Calder (in between Glasgow & Edinburgh).
Its been really frosty here since Friday night & we woke up this morning to a covering of snow, really nice given that today is the 1st of December!
I'm having a wee blog catch up just now then I'm off to work at 4.30pm til 10.30pm. I work in a control room handling emergency calls!
Hope you are having a good day ;)
Tc - Mar x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så flott julekort! Ha ei fin uke! Så koselig med adventstid! :D klem

Linda said...

flott julekort! likte det stemplet du har brukt og ikke minst den enkle innsiden du har laget, det gjorde det hele med kortet syns jeg :)
ha en flott 1 desember :)

Gry-Heidi said...

Med et nydelig stykke papir, et flott motiv, og deg "bak roret", så kan det jo ikke bli annet enn et supernydelig kort Kristin :)
Ha en herlig kveld :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

nessy said...

gosh that paper is so beautiful ~what an amazing card kristin ~so much detail as always
vanessa xx

Pia said...

Så nydeligt kort

Ninchen said...

what a great card!i love the colours,papers and the details!

xoxo Janina

Desiree said...

Så flott kort! Håper du koser deg masse nå i adventstiden, det er en koselig tid :)

Klem fra Desiree

Mada said...

This is such a beautiful card! the Christmas tree is awesome - great stamp and lovely colouring.

Love how you built up the flowers, they create a great effect. And as always, I admire your patience in decorating the inside of the card. :)

Hope your day was a very good one.

Hugs,
Mada

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

beautifull x-mas card.
Gorgeous stamp with all those candles and I love the big flowers.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin