Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #9 again

This is my birthdaycard using Amanda's sketch for this week's challenge over at Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. I haven't had the time to make it before now :)

The text on front says: You have birthday! The text on the left side says: Hurray for you who has a birthday, yes, you we want to celebrate... (it's a Norwegian birthdaysong)

I have used:
Stamps: Cuddly Buddly (boy), Else Irene Mehling (text inside), Kort i hodet (text on the front), ScrapMagasinet (personal stamp), Prima (corner)
Papers/Cardstock: Doodlebug Design, Bazzill Bling, aquarelle paper (unknown)
Misc.: QK (cookie cutter scalloped circle), gems from stash, ribbon (American Crafts)
It's Friday today, and I should have made something for Sukkersøtt. But not this week either. I just didn't have any idea how to make a pink christmascard fit into my plans this week. I have to concentrate on other projects. My mother-in-law is turning 70 next week-end and I'm trying to make a card for her. Not only a plain card, but an "accordion-mini-album" with pictures in. I have just started and have most of the job left.
On top of that I have to make a card for my sister-in-law who has her birthday next week-end as well. And then I have to make some bags or boxes for a children-birthday-class I'm having in my shop Friday next week. I haven't started on these projects yet *sigh*. Busy-busy-busy.
Well, now I have to leave for work. Have a nice day everyone!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

eba said...

Et herlig bursdagskort! <3

Linda said...

så flott ett kort! herlig stempelmotiv :)

Carmen said...

What a wonderful card, looks really great!

Rosette said...

Lovely card dear!! I've been looking into your shop :) you have some yummies there.. even if I couldn't understand a word! :)

Koselig koselig said...

Hei Kristin!
Du vant hos meg :) kan du ikke sende meg din adresse etc på mail?
koseligkoselig@hotmail.com

Ha en fin lørdag :)Hilsen Mette

nessy said...

another amazing card kristin ~both inside and out ~so beautifully made as always!!
can i say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you friend!!
vanessa xx