Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenges - #10

This week's challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges is "Anything but a card". I have made a bookmark. Suddenly I remembered that it would be nice to give a bookmark together with the books I'm giving a friend for Christmas. And no other stamp than "Melinda reading book" could be used for this project :)

I have used designpaper from 3ndy papir. Swirlstamp on the edges is from Stempelglede's Grunge Collection. The letters are stamps from Love, Elsie (Lola). Ribbon from stash. The tag is a stamp from Kort & Godt Hobby.

I stamped the receiver's name on the back.
This was a fun and easy project. I'm working on several other projects but it seems like I never get the time to finish them up :) But I will be back tomorrow to show you another card anyway. Last week I made some cards that were sold on the Christmas bazaar for my boys' school band. And I haven't shown you all of them yet.
See you!
Hugs, Kristin :)

9 comments:

L.Nielsen said...

This is so adorable. I love it!
*hugs*
Lynda =)

CarolinesGlede said...

så nydelig, Kristin! :) flott fargelagt! :)

Lise said...

Så fint bokmerke. :)

nessy said...

adorable bookmark ~what a lucky friend!!
vanessa xx

milli said...

Så nydelig bokmerke! Veldig fine farger og kjempeflott stempel!

Klem fra
Camilla

Sharon said...

Beautiful bookmark. I love it.
Sharon

Rach said...

A wonderful bookmark, what a lovely idea to give with your gift. hugs rachxx

Mada said...

You're right! That stamp is perfect for a bookmark. Your colouring is so fantastic and in my favourite colour(s).
The swirls are gorgeous, I want to have that stamp! :D

I have just posted my entry for WoJ challenge but I think it's a bit too late - it is already Wednesday I guess.

Good luck with the challenge!

Hugs,
Mada

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh this is just precious dear. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ