Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ABC Challenge - W is for wallet-card

Finally I found some time to join the ABC Challenges again. This week it is W's turn, and they have wallet-card as the challenge.

I have used the sweet stamp "Oakley with hot chocolate" from Whiff of Joy as the image. I love this image. The text stamp is also from Whiff of Joy. The papers are from 3ndypapir, their christmascollection.

The swirls above the text is a rhinestone sticker from Panduro. The gems in the corners are from my stash. Inside I have made the folders to put a tag inside on the right side and some images on the left side.
On the back I have used an image which I tore out of some of the scraps from the papers I used on the card.

I started to make this card for the Sukkersøtt challenge last week (Vintage). But I didn't have enough time to finish the card on time, so then I decided to use it for the ABC Challenge. I am not entirely satisfied with it but I just couldn't put my finger on what I could do to make it better.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all the visits and the comments I get from you!
Hugs, Kristin

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great wallet card, I love those papers! Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Alison said...

I love this is lovely. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

I think it is beautiful I adore the antique feel to it thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Jane Carroll said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x