Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Awards

I have some more awards to show you and to give to other bloggers. I love to receive these awards and then I just have to take the job to send them to others. So here I go!!

This adorable award I got from Myrt. She gave the whole Just christmas and birthdaycards' DT-team this beauty and I am honoured to be on this team!! Thanks a lot, Myrt!
The above award is called 'The Marie Antoinette' a Real Person, a Real Award. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who gave you the award
2. Nominate 7 more persons
3. Link the nominees and let them know about this award
4. Post the award on your blog



This is such a beauty and I would have given it to all my visitors, but I have decided I want to give it to:
Aud, Marte, Hanne, Heidi, Vanessa, Carmen and Heather.


I received this sweet one from Karin some time ago, but I just haven't picked it up until today. Thank you very much, Karin!!!
The rules for this award are:
- Put the award on your blog
- Link the person you received your award from
-You can give the award to how many as you want
- Put links of those blogs on yours
-Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I have given away this award a couple of times before and this time I'v decided to give it to no specific person.
I want to give it to all my visitors who haven't received it yet. Please grab it and put it on your blog as a thank you from me!!

I got this fabulous award from Desiree, and I am soooo happy for it! Tusen takk, Desiree!!!

The rules are like this:

1. Put a link on your blog from whom you got it.

2. Give it to 5 new blogs (which in their turn have to give it to 5 new blogs).

3. Put a link on your blog to those blogs you give it to.

4. Give the blogs you give the award to a note that you have given them this award.

5. Write 5 things you are addicted to

I want to give this award to:

All my visitors who haven't received it yet. Please grab it and put it on your blog as a thank you from me!!

Have a great Friday evening everyone! You are making my day everytime you visit my blog and especially when you leave me a comment!!

Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on all your awards Kristin, and thank you for the kind comment left on my blog. I have to say im not surprised you've received so many awards as your blog is an inspiration to us all, so many lovely cards. I love the card below this post, its very sophisticated. Hope you are well, and speak again soon. Hugs Linda x

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmen said...

Thank you very much for the award! And congratulations to you for all these awards, you know I love your blog and all the inspiration here!
Hugs Carmen

Heather Bradley said...

Congratulations!! Your blog rocks!!Thankyou for sharing your award with me Kristin, I truly appreciate it :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Hanne said...

Tuuuuuuuuuuuusen takk, snuppa! Denne ble jeg veldig glad for asså :) særlig når den kommer fra deg <3

Håper du får ei kjempeflott helg, Kristin, med eller uten fotsopp *hehe*
Goood klem fra Hanne:)

Sommerfugl said...

Gratulera med alle "awards" som du har fått. Tusen takk for at du gav ein til meg:) Eg er litt seint ute men har hatt nok med å klare dei huslege tinga fram til nå. Bekkenløsning setter ein fin stopper for det meste:)

Klem fra Janne