Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bookmark

This is a bookmark I made as an extra gift to go with a book I gave a boy for christmas. I almost forgot to take a picture of it and had the book giftwrapped when I remembered. I really wanted to take a picture of it so I opened the whole present, took these pictures and the wrapped the book with new giftwrapping. If my husband knew this he would have said I was a bit weird!! Or maybe not just a bit....

The stamp is from Tove Design. Letters are QK-Metro, it says "Good book".More QK letters. It says "Even's bookmark".
Today I have a day off from work. I have to do a lot of things at home, but hopefully I'll have some spare time to sit down in my craftsroom as well. I have a couple of cards I have to finish.

Have a nice Thursday everyone!!
Hugs, Kristin :)

No comments: