Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #13

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Isn't it amazing how times flies!?! I have had two weeks without touching anything of my cardmaking things, and without writing anything on my blog! It's been two lazy weeks! But I feel that it's been good for me!

It was time for another challenge over at JCBC yesterday. It's time for sketch #13 which was made by Linda. It was a great sketch and both my cards were easy to make due to the sketch.

My christmascard this week is made with the beautiful stamp Lizzie with muff from Whiff of joy. I have used papers from DCWV. The white cardstock is embossed with die from QuicKutz. Gems and ribbon from my stash. I have chosen to let this card have a text which says Happy new year instead of Merry Christmas. I always end up having to send some christmascards so close to christmas that it will be new-year before the receiver gets it. So now I have a card for this occasion as well :)

Inside I have decorated with some punched-out hearts.


The back was made simple with my personal stamp.
The whole card is made with scraps from my paperstack. It's nice to use some left-overs every now and then!


My birthdaycard has an image from hÄnglar & stÄnglar. Also this card is made with a lot of scraps. Gems from stash.


Inside with insert sheet decorated with stamp from Making memories.


The back was made really simple.



These are my first cards for 2009. I still have some cards from last year I haven't showed you so I'll try to post some more cards soon.
But now I have to work :)
Have a nice day!!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

kate said...

Heia Kristin:)
Æ titta bare innom for å ønsk dæ et riktig godt nyttår:)
Kjempefine kort:)
Klæm fra Kate:)

Vibeke said...

Nydelig kort!! Kjempeflott:)

Håper du deltar med et kort eller en Lo inne hos oss i Scrapping the Music - på norsk også:)

Klem Vibeke

L.Nielsen said...

Salutations my dear online friend, *wink*
I've been stalking you via your blog and wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how much I truly enjoy it. LOL
You will be pleased to find, that I have an award for you on my blog. LOL

No but seriously, I have been enjoying your work, and decided carefully who I would distribute this lovely award to, and I chose you.
I want to thank you for your talent, and the inspiration that your work has given me.
AND your card is just darling, I LOVE IT! =)
*hugs*
Lynda =)

scotspanda said...

I love both your cards, they Hangler one is especially cute :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Lim said...

Hi Kristin,

WOW it's been a long time from my last visit. I'm sorry.. You make a lot of beautiful cards lately.. ( They are always beautiful)
I love the papers and the colors in this one. Gorgeous!! and your coloring as usual, spectacular!!

Hugs,

LIM

Karin said...

what a great cards again.
Love how you always decorate the inside and back of the cards.

Big hugs,
xoxo karin