Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #14

It's time for another challenge over at JCBC, and this time it's Tanja who has made the sketch. I had a great time making my cards. Thanks, Tanja, for giving us this super sketch!!

I just loooooove this Penny Black image. The mice are sooo cute! Just look at the little one to the left, it's tasting the icing on the cake! I have this image as a clear stamp, and it's a smaller version than the wood mounted stamp. I have tried to find the wood mounted stamp, but it seems like it's out of production. It would be so nice to have this as a bigger image :( But I guess I just can't have it all!

I have used a mix of Distress Ink and Twinkling H20 to colour in. The paper I found in my stack and I can't say I remember who has made it. The lace is a scrap from a friend (thank you, Mona!) Text stamp from Aud Design. I have mounted the middle circle on foam pads to make it stand out a bit, but you can't see it in this picture though. Inside with a text stamp from Aud Design.
And my personal stamp has to be on the back :)

I have almost finished my christmascard for the challenge as well, but I just have to do something with the insides before I take pictures of it. I'll show you tomorrow, I hope.

Well, that's it for today, folks! I hope you'll enjoy your Monday wherever you are in the world!
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

eba said...

Skikkelig søtt kort! :)