Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #16

There is a new sketch for you in JCBC's blog today! Go over and check out the great sketch Mada made for all of us! It is an easy to work with sketch, well, at least I thought so. I had a great time making my two cards.

The image on my christmascard I've had for a while. I borrowed some stamps from a friend of mine and I coloured it in as well, but then I didn't use it. Now I found it I wanted to use it on this card. It is such a jolly snowman that it makes me smile when I look at it :)
The christmasdecorations on the left are also stamps from my friend.
The text is a stamp from KH Design.
Papers from Doodlebug Design. Insides made easy.
And a really simple back.
I have used an image from the very same friend on my birthdaycard as well. It was a breeze to make these cards since I've got the images already coloured in. Then I just have to match up the papers and cardstock with the colours I've used on the image.
Papers from unknown. Text from Ditten & Datten. Cardstock is Bazzill Bling. Gems and ribbon from my stash.
Insides made easy again.
And the same with the back.


I hope you have enjoyed my cards. I am happy to have you as my visitor :) Thanks for looking!
Have a great Monday!


Hugs,

Kristin :)

7 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

These cards are gorgeous Kristin as always. So much lovely detail in and out of your cards! I just love that snowman! he is the cutest. Hugs Linda x

"Hermine" said...

Så flotte kort og herlige farger :) Tusen takk for en kjempefin award - beklager at jeg ikke har "hentet" den tidligere, men nå er den på plass. Har vært lite tid til hobby-aktiviteter i det siste, men kjenner inspirasjonen kommer krypende, så dersom det blir tid skal jeg få satt meg ned igjen :) Ha en kjempefin uke! Klem.

Gry-Heidi said...

To flotte kort !! Jeg hadde virkelig sansen for snømannen, han ser så go' ut :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Tanja said...

Wow, your cards are wonderful! Great job!

Hugs Tanja

scotspanda said...

gorgeous cards Kristin, love them both, the snowman is adorable :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Ninchen said...

wow both cards are great!
love the colours!

xoxo janina

Maria Matter said...

Ooo, your snowman is so jolly! Love it! Beautiful purple b'day card too!
Blessings, Maria