Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kind of baby card

A customer wanted a card to give to a collegue who had just adopted a boy. The boy is not new-born so the motif or the text couldn't be to baby-ish.


I chose this image from Magnolia. I think it's really cute and it gives me a "cuddly" feeling (if you understand what I mean :) ).

The papers are from Doodlebug Design. Text stamp from KH Design ("A little prince"), flowers and gems from my stash. I have doodled some hearts and lines around the edge.

On the insides I have used one of the designpapers and a text stamp from Lissie Design ("Congratulations with the boy!") I think it's okey to say this even though you have adopted a child, don't you think?! The back was decorated with one of the dps and a personal stamp.
I hope you liked my card, and of course I hope the receiver and my customer liked the card as well.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

kjempe søtt kort! herlig det stempel motivet :)

Christine said...

Vilket ljuvligt kort! Härliga blå färger!!!
Kram Christine