Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Penny Black Saturday challenge #31

Wow, it's been ages since I had the time to make a card for PBSC!!! But finally I found some extra time to enjoy a challenge here again. This week it's a colour scheme; pink and brown. I really like this combination but seldom use it. Maybe I should try to use it more often?

I have used a text stamp from PB and I have made a background of it on pink cardstock. The butterfly is from Anita's, it's coloured in using Twinkling H20. I have embossed the brown cardstock with an embossing folder from QK. The scalloped circle is also from QK. Ribbon from my stash. Inside with punched out stars on pink squares.
Back:

That's all I have to show you now! Hope you all are still doing great! Remember; Smile, and the whole world smiles to you!

Hugs and smiles from me to you!

10 comments:

Lene Aase said...

Så lekkert kort, rosa og brunt er jo bare helt nydelig sammen:)

Klem fra Lene.

Marte said...

Hei vennen min. Jeg har en "overraskelse" til deg... :) Vet ikke om du har fått beskjeden da, men tenkte kanskje det kunne gjøre ettermiddagen din SUPER ;)

http://www.twingly.com/top100?lang=no

Gratulerer til deg,det er fullt fortjent!! :)

Marte said...

Det er klart man skal la sånnt glede, det er jo kjempemorsomt! :) Din blogg, av alle som finnes der ute - er en av Norges 100 mest populære!

Husfruas Memoarer, en utrolig koselig interiørblogg av Hulda - som finnes på min bloggliste, hadde funnet sitt navn på listen. Da jeg tittet så jeg jo at du var der også! :)

En fin kveld videre til deg også!

Kath said...

fabulous card for the challenge Angelo and we are so glad you found time to come play with us...
thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

nessy said...

oh kristin this is such a pretty card ~love those colours together!
as always so much detail inside your card and outside!
vanessa xx

Dot Scrap said...

Hi Kristin.

wauw...det er virkelig et smukt kort. Dejlige detaljer. Skønt papir valg.

Hammersue1 said...

thats so lovely the colours really go well together.

Pauline C said...

Veery pretty card - love how you have used the sentiment as a background. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Beth said...

Wow, this is really pretty! I love the butterfly image! Thanks for joining in this week!
Beth xx

scotspanda said...

beautiful card, I love pink and brown as well :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx