Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scrapping the music - på norsk! Bonus #1

Scrapping the music - på norsk! has a great Bonus-challenge going on. It is ending tomorrow, 12 midnight, so you'll still have time to do something!!!

I've had this song by Bjørn Eidsvåg (a Norwegian song writer) in my head for a long time now. It is called "D e du de" which translates "That is you" and is about the relationship between two people who know each other and still loves each other even though they have sides the other one doesn't like.

My husband and I have known each other for 19 years and we have had our ups and down, but still we stick together and we love each other. It seems like we get better for each year passing. I love my husband, and am amazed that he still loves me even though I have acted horrible, and sometimes can be really selfish, and just plain disgusting. This lay-out is for him to thank him for coping with me!

I have written small pieces of the lyrics around on the lay-out. (You can find the whole song here.) The pictures were originally in colours but I changed them to black & white because they went better together this way. And I love b&w-pics.
This is a bit of the lyrics, it is written in Bjørn Eidsvåg's dialect (from Bergen), and it translates: "One could believe the heaven had sent you, the best thing that ever happened to me".The embellishment. The gem flower is stuck with a Ka-Jinker. Fun to use, but difficult!

I have had a busy week. A lot to do both at job and at home. Haven't had much time to make anything crafty, except this lay-out. I still have a lot of cards I have to make so I hope everything will slow down soon. Next week I'll have a class in my shop so I have to at least make some models for that.

Tomorrow my whole family are going on a trip by car. We are going to visit someone who has puppies for sale.... Yes, we do have a dog already, but we would love to have another one :) But tomorrow we'll just have a look!! I'll take some pics!


Have a great week-end!

Hugs, Kristin :)

9 comments:

Marte said...

Så fin den ble! :) En koselig side for din kjære å få..!

Kos dere på valpejakt, jeg nekter å tro du bare skal titte... ;)

Klem

Vibeke said...

Nydelig!!! Jeg synes LOene dine blir skikkelig flotte jeg:)

Takk for at du deltar hos oss i STM:)

kate said...

Denne var helt nydelig Kristin:)
Tipper mannen din ble glad for den!
Ha ei fortsatt fin helg,
klæm fra Kate:)

kate said...

ps. gleder meg til å se bilder av valpene:)

Torill said...

Så nydelig!!
Kul journaling!!!

nessy said...

kristin this is so lovely and sooooooooooo romantic to do this ~ great scrap page ~will be treasured forever i am sure!
vanessa xx

Linda said...

koselig layout :) han satte nok pris på den kan jeg tenke meg :)


du er utfordret btw!! ;)

Aud said...

En helt nydelig LO, og så masse gode følelser du fikk frem til din kjære her!♥
Jeg er sikker på at hvis han hadde kunnet, så hadde han villet lage en tilsvarende til deg...
Klem fra Aud

linn kristine said...

Så flott denne var.
Stilig med tekst litt her og litt der. :D